GreaseMax is a chemically operated, single point, automatic lubricator that comes in four discharge models: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months & 12 months.
- Provides continuous lubrication at a constant rate, for a set period
- No maintenance or adjustment required to work
- No electrics or mechanical items
- Completely reliable
- Rate of discharge not affected by bearing condition, seal condition or grease-way resistance
- Simple to change-over at the end of its operating period
- Better mechanical reliability = less down-time, lower maintenance and production costs, higher production rates
- Lower labour requirements = direct cost savings
- Safe – German TÜV certification
- Economical unit cost
- Long-standing product support
- Proven in-service performance
- Reliability based on proven design and many years of in-service use
- Product support – long experience in this market
The information in this document is for general use by GreaseMax users. It is not intended to be exhaustive in content but will cover most of the points that should be known. Please contact Delta or your distributor for specialist advice. Every effort has been made to provide accurate and complete information. However Delta assumes no responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of information in this document. The manufacturer and importer reserve the right to make changes to the design and specifications of GreaseMax without notice. ‘GreaseMax’ and the Delta logo are Trade Marks. All rights with respect to the Trade Marks are reserved. Copyright Notice: This document is copyright. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form, or stored in a database or retrieval system or distributed in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording or otherwise without written permission from Delta International Sales, Melbourne, Australia. All rights reserved.